hey i'm zurai and i'm part of simpsonizer♥,love to sing,online and etc,welcome to my blog and enjoy :)

Sabtu, 26 Februari 2011

yoel gleizer's

official :: http://www.yoelgleizer.com

Thank you guys soo much for all the messages, comments, fan pics and videos and all the support. I respond as much as I can so if you didn't get a reply I'm sorry but keep trying. Its really hard to keep up!
My official sites are listed above.

Love you guys and thank you for the support!

-Yoel


BIO:

A 15 year-old soul-singing phenomenon from Israel.

After posting homemade videos on YouTube , Yoel became known from word of mouth everyday talk among teenagers and adults in Israel and all over the world.

I started singing about three years ago, says the Israeli native who grew up in Argentina.
Yoel moved with his family to Israel and started a new life for himself and for his family.

Activities

Interests



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

html arsipkan