hey i'm zurai and i'm part of simpsonizer♥,love to sing,online and etc,welcome to my blog and enjoy :)

Rabu, 08 September 2010

justin top song (in my opinion)

baby
one time
never say never 
eenie meenie
somebody to love 
never let you go
one less lonelygirl
u smile
kiss and tell
runaway love
first dance
down to earth 
favorite girl
that should be me
pick me
rich girl




cody top song (in my opinion)

iyiyi
one
summer time
perfect



hsm top song (in my opinion)

high school musical
 breaking free
the boys are back
can i have this dance 
gotta go my own way 


suggest song

billionaire travie mccoy ft bruno mars
nothin on you b.o.b ft bruno mars
airplanes b.o.b ft hayley williams
love the way you lie eminem ft rihanna
alejandro lady gaga
omg usher
can't be tamed miley cyrus
round and round selena gomez
introducing me nick jonas
pick me justin bieber
shwaty lets go justin bieber ft sean kingston
dirty picture taio cruz ft kesha
iyiyi cody simpson
 my dirt kiss kesha ft 3o!h3
telephone lady gaga ft beyonce
feel again taio cruz
not afraid eminem
find your love drake
  




thanks for reading i hope you like it 


 




 
 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

html arsipkan